Victoria | Oval Morganite Halo Ring
- SHIPPING & RETURN
- RING SIZING GUIDE
This elegantly handmade vintage-inspired ring features a bursting cluster of blush pink and sparkles. One natural peachy-pink oval morganite is secured in a four-prong setting in the center, framed by a glittering cluster of tapered baguettes and round stones. Created on a graceful slim band, this gorgeous morganite ring awaits your selection. This handcrafted ring is perfect for anniversaries, birthdays, or engagements and it will surely be treasured for years to come.
- Natural Peach Pink Morganite
- Shape： Oval
- Color: Peach Pink
- Size： 7 x 5 mm/0.7 ct Approx.
- Clarity: eye clean
- Stone Origin: Mozambique
- Treatment: Heated
- Choice of conflict-free natural diamond or Lab-Grown diamond or Cubic Zirconia (CZ) Natural Diamond: Clarity & Color: SI/G-H or higher, Lab-Grown Diamond: Clarity & Color: VS/FG
- Total halo diamond weight: 0.8 ctw. approx.
- Choice of solid gold: 14k/18k yellow/white/rose or Platinum
- Shank: 1.4 mm wide, 1.6 mm thickness
- Total ring height: 8.6 mm high
- Overall measures: 16 mm long by 14.5 mm wide
- Able to stack flush with a flat wedding band less than 1.35 mm thickness flush alongside without a gap.
- Can be worn with our Victoria Pave' Band and Stella V Band