Victoria | Oval Chatham Champagne Sapphire Halo Ring
- SHIPPING & RETURN
- RING SIZING GUIDE
With the desired color of morganite and the hardness of corundum, champagne sapphire has a rich brilliance and beauty that is unmatched. As a colored gemstone alternative to the engagement ring, many favor champagne sapphire’s peachy pink hue. Chatham lab-grown champagne sapphire has exceptional color, brilliance, and clarity. The stone is set in our Victoria setting, the oval center stone is secured in a four-prong in the center, framed by a glittering cluster of tapered baguettes and rounds sparkling side stones of your choice. Created on a graceful slim band, this gorgeous ring awaits your selection.
- Chatham™ lab-grown
- Color: peach-champagne (“padparadscha”-like)
- Gemstone Size: 7 x 5 mm / 0.7 ct. approx.
- Shape: Oval
- Clarity: Eye-Clean
Choice of conflict-free natural diamond or Lab-Grown diamond or Cubic Zirconia (CZ)
Natural Diamond: Clarity & Color: SI/G-H or higher, Lab-Grown Diamond: Clarity & Color: VS/FG
- Total halo diamond weight: 0.8 ctw. approx.
- Choice of solid gold: 14k/18k yellow/white/rose or Platinum
- Shank: 1.4 mm wide, 1.6 mm thickness
- Total ring height: 8.6 mm high
- Overall measures: 16 mm long by 14.5 mm wide
- Able to stack flush with a flat wedding band less than 1.6 mm thickness flush alongside without a gap.
- Can be worn with our Victoria Pave' Band and Stella V Band