Victoria | Oval Aquamarine Halo Ring
- SHIPPING & RETURN
- RING SIZING GUIDE
This elegantly handmade vintage Art Deco-inspired ring features one natural oval blue Aquamarine is secured in a four-prong setting in the center, framed by a glittering cluster of tapered baguettes and round side stones of your choice. Created on a graceful slim band, this gorgeous morganite ring awaits your selection. This handcrafted ring is perfect for anniversaries, birthdays, or engagements and it will sure to be treasured for years to come.
- Natural Aquamarine
- Shape： Oval
- Color: Medium Sky Blue
- Size： 7 x 5 mm/0.7 ct Approx.
- Clarity: eye clean
- Stone Origin: Mozambique
- Treatment: Heated
- Choice of conflict-free natural diamond or Lab-Grown diamond or Cubic Zirconia (CZ) Natural Diamond: Clarity & Color: SI/G-H or higher, Lab-Grown Diamond: Clarity & Color: VS/FG
- Total halo diamond weight: 0.8 ctw. approx.
- Choice of solid gold: 14k/18k yellow/white/rose or Platinum
- Shank: 1.4 mm wide, 1.6 mm thickness
- Total ring height: 8.6 mm high
- Overall measures: 16 mm long by 14.5 mm wide
- Able to stack flush with a flat wedding band less than 1.35 mm thickness flush alongside without a gap.
- Can be worn with our Victoria Pave' Band and Stella V Band