Everett Crown No.2
- SHIPPING & RETURN
- RING SIZING GUIDE
- Conflict-free natural diamond
Diamond: Clarity & Color: SI/G-H or higher
- Total diamond weight: 0.09 ctw. approx.
- Choice of solid gold: 14k/18k yellow/white/rose or Platinum
- Approximate Band Width: 1.3 mm
We accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations. If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may return it for a refund or exchange.
Please submit your return/exchange request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or our contact page within 7 days after receiving the item. Someone from our team will contact you within 48 hours with a return address and packing instruction. You must include your original order number and your contact information (name, email, phone number). You must ship the item back within 14 days of delivery. As most of our items are made-to-order there will be a re-stocking fee of 20% deducted from your refund. We will refund you as soon as the piece delivered to us. Please allow up to 14 business days for your refund to be processed.
- All merchandise must be undamaged, rings must NOT be re-sized. Items showing obvious signs of alteration by a jeweler other than ECJ will not be accepted. If a piece is returned that require extensive cleaning or repair, or are otherwise unable to be resold, we will charge a higher restocking fee depending on the work required.
- Vermeil, Custom, Semi-Custom, Personalized and SALE items are final and not returnable, unless there has been some error on our part or the piece is faulty.
- Shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer for any returns or services, including customs fees for international customers.
- Shipping and handling fee on all returned items are non-refundable.
- PayPal orders may be returned for credit back to your PayPal account. Please allow up to two weeks for your account to be credited.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted without prior return authorization.
CANCELLING AN ORDER
You can request a cancellation within 24 hours of purchase. Cancellation must be done within 24 hours of placing your order. Once 24 hours has passed, your order cannot be cancelled. But we can process as a return order, there will be 20% restocking fee deducted from your refund.
CHANGING AN ORDER OR SHIPPING ADDRESS
If you wish to change shipping address, design, ring size or stone, please contact us as soon as possible. There may be additional fee, if the item has been created. Please submit your changing request via e-mail to email@example.com or our contact page
- If you wish to exchange your piece, we will apply the full amount of your original purchase to a new purchase of equal or greater value.
- Please submit your return/exchange request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or our contact page within 7 days after receiving the item. Someone from our team will contact you within 48 hours with a return address and packing instruction. You must include your original order number and your contact information (name, email, phone number).
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging and in its original condition.
- Shipping cost and insurance are the responsibility of customers for any returns or services, including customs fees for international customers. We are not responsible for items lost in the mail.
RING SIZE OPTIONS
Most designs are available in US size 4-10, including 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 sizes. Please confirm your size before ordering. Larger and smaller sizes are available; please message us for a custom order.
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR RING SIZE
1. You can order our ring sizer here.
TIP FOR MEASURING YOUR FINGER
Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather. For best results measure your finger size: 1. At the end of the day and when your fingers are warm (Fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold.) 2. Measure finger size 3 to 4 times to eliminate an erroneous reading.
TIPS FOR BUYING THE RING AS A SURPRISE
Ask your significant other’s friends or mother if they know her finger size. Borrow one of your significant other’s rings (from the correct finger) and use the ring measurements above to determine its size.
We recommend sending your ring to be resized by our trusted repair partner www.quickjewelryrepairs.com . Our repair partner company offers a comprehensive and reliable ring resizing service and safe shipping both ways.