READY TO SHIP | Layla Morganite
- SHIPPING & RETURN
- RING SIZING GUIDE
Expertly custom-made and stunning in style, this beautiful petite ring features one trillion cuts of natural peachy-pink morganite in a three-prong setting in the center. A shimmering display of mixed-cut side stones of your choice are prong-set in an elegant waterfall around this semi-precious center stone, all on top of a slim shiny band.
- Rings in this listing are in stock and ready to ship. Within each item, you can find the size(s), metal color, and side stone that are in stock! Please allow 1-3 business days for shipping.
- This ring is made with solid gold, which can be resized +/– 2 sizes by your local jeweler.
- For a made-to-order in any size and metal type please check out this listing
- Natural Peach Pink Morganite
- Shape： Trillion Cut
- Size： 5 x 5 mm/0.3 ct. approx.
- Color: Peachy pink
- Clarity: eye clean
- Stone Origin: Mozambique
- Choice of conflict-free natural diamond or Lab-Grown diamond or Cubic Zirconia (CZ)
Natural Diamond: Clarity & Color: SI/G-H or higher, Lab-Grown Diamond: Clarity & Color: VS/FG
- Total halo diamond weight: 0.4 ctw. approx.
- Choice of solid gold: 14k/18k yellow/white/rose or Platinum
- Shank: 1.3 mm wide, 1.35 mm thickness
- Overall measures: 13 mm
- Able to stack flush with a flat wedding band less than 1.35 mm thickness flush alongside without a gap.