Lana | Pear Peach Sapphire Halo Ring
- SHIPPING & RETURN
- RING SIZING GUIDE
An affordable alternative to all-natural, no-treat peach sapphire, this beryllium-diffused peach sapphire is durable, stable, and stunningly gorgeous. It doesn't fade over time from exposure to sunlight or get cloudy easily, a better alternative to morganite.
The stone is set in our Lana pear-shaped setting, it is secured in a three-prong in the center, framed by a glittering cluster of marquise and round sparkling side stone of your choice. Created on a graceful slim band, this gorgeous ring awaits your selection.
- Natural Peach Sapphire
- Color: peach-champagne (“padparadscha”-like)
- Gemstone Size: 9 x 6 mm / 1.5 ct. approx.
- Clarity: Eye-Clean
- Treatment: beryllium-diffused
- Gemstone Origin: Cylon, Sri Lanka
- Choice of conflict-free natural diamond or Lab-Grown diamond or Cubic Zirconia (CZ)
Natural Diamond: Clarity & Color: SI/G-H or higher, Lab-Grown Diamond: Clarity & Color: VS/FG
- Total halo diamond weight: 0.6 ctw. approx.
- Choice of solid gold: 14k/18k yellow/white/rose or Platinum
- Shank: 1.4 mm wide, 1.35 mm thickness
- Total ring height: 8.6 mm high
- Overall measures: 18.5 mm long by 15 mm wide
- Able to stack flush with a flat wedding band less than 1.35 mm thickness flush alongside without a gap.
- Can be worn with our Lana Pave' Band and Lana V Band